Another good example of using AngularJS 1.5 with ES6, Webpack and Wallaby is available in this skeleton repository.
If you are looking for the way to sort your source files (due to Angular dependencies between them), so that you could use glob patterns in your config
files list as opposed to listing your source files one by one, you may have a look at wallaby-angular-filesort postprocessor.
- Angular.js 2 angular-cli (Webpack) generated project
- Angular.js 2 QuickStart app with System.js plus System.js format
- Angular.js 2 QuickStart app with System.js plus CommonJs format
- Angular.js 2 app with Webpack and TypeScript
- Another Angular.js 2 app with System.js
- Angular.js 2 angular-cli (System.js) generated project
If you are using Angular 2 with System.js, have a look into the docs section for some useful configuration hints.