Where is your changelog?
Our changelog is in our public repository. Please note that while we update our changelog every few months, we release new versions of Wallaby.js a few times a week (sometimes a few times a day). You may follow us on twitter (@WallabyJs) to get notified whenever we release some notable features.
What does the roadmap for Wallaby.js look like?
We can’t promise that we will deliver everything that we list below, but these are the current major features on our roadmap that we expect to focus on over the coming months.
- Simplifying Wallaby.js configuration process.
- Implementing better test debugging.
- Implementing CI server support.
- Support for more testing frameworks.
- Adding more features to Wallaby.js App.
Are we missing something? Share your idea or vote for other submitted ideas