The first free Wallaby webinar was run on Wednesday, 14th October 2020. You may watch the webinar recording directly on YouTube or by using the embedded player on this page below. You may go to a specific section of the Webinar recording by using the links provided in the timeline section.
If you would like to be notified about future upcoming Wallaby webinars, please register your interest.
The webinar is suitable for both experienced Wallaby ninjas as well as those who have not seen or used the tool before. After introductions, we will give an overview on how Wallaby works, how to get started in VS Code and WebStorm, provide key feature walkthroughs (including a few secret gems), and describe how to use Wallaby to maximize your productivity.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 2:12 Getting started – how to install and setup Wallaby on a project with VS Code and WebStorm
- 8:25 High-level overview – how Wallaby works
- 9:46 Wallaby App
- 14:23 Advanced Logging and Value Explorer
- 16:50 Object Proxy
- 19:12 Time Travel Debugger
- 23:48 Test Story Viewer
- 26:31 Working on larger projects (selecting and filtering tests, run on save)
- 34:47 Improving code coverage
- 39:23 Navigation with Wallaby commands and shortcuts
- 41:27 Problems view in VS Code
- 41:57 Diffs and Snapshot Testing
- 43:44 Quokka demo (our other product)
Register for upcoming webinars
If you would like to be notified about the next upcoming Wallaby.js Webinar, please provide your email address below.
Shortly after registering your interest, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
You may reply to the confirmation email if you have any questions or suggestions regarding our next webinar.