Register to attend the next free Wallaby webinar.
The last Wallaby webinar was run on Wednesday, 26th May 2021. You may watch the previous webinar recording directly on YouTube or by using the embedded player on this page below. You may go to a specific section of the Webinar recording by using the links provided in the timeline section.
Previous Webinar Recording
The webinar is suitable for both experienced Wallaby ninjas as well as those who have not seen or used the tool before. After introductions, we will give an overview on how Wallaby works, how to get started in VS Code and WebStorm, provide key feature walkthroughs (including a few secret gems), and describe how to use Wallaby to maximize your productivity.
- 0:00 Introduction, brief history of Wallaby
- 4:33 Getting started – how to install and setup Wallaby on a project with VS Code and WebStorm
- 12:15 High-level overview – how Wallaby works
- 16:12 Wallaby App
- 19:18 Advanced Logging, Value Explorer and Output Inspector
- 25:35 Object Proxy
- 28:42 Time Travel Debugger
- 33:30 Test Story Viewer
- 36:50 Test Profiler
- 39:38 Working on larger projects (selecting and filtering tests, run on save)
- 47:39 Improving code coverage
- 51:27 Navigation with Wallaby commands and shortcuts
- 52:35 Problems view in VS Code
- 53:42 Diffs and Snapshot Testing
- 58:00 Quokka demo (our other product)